Red Sox/MLB RIP Tom Seaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Sox may have to sit Bobby D or show him Tony Mazz article and hope it destroys his good feeling

Reactions: LSCII and CDJ

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
"We've got that hot new kid who's on a wild streak and is the one bright spot this season...do we run with the promo or wait for next ining?"
"I'm sure nothing will happen. Run with the dragonfruit - right now."

Oh, NESN.

Goofy Grape

Rootin-Tootin Raspberry

Injun Orange (whoa!!!!)

Bobby Berry-Blast

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Some good news is that if they keep winning they should still have a shot at Jack Leiter or Jaden Hill. Some good arms this year towards the top of the draft. Hill probably will get picked last of the 3 but he could honestly end up being the best of the bunch.

Rocker
Leiter (never skips a leg day)
Hill

So all three have Ace, #2 upside? Should I also just assume Rocker is not happening even with how bad the Sox are?

Reactions: CDJ

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
it seems like we are starting to play to well to get Rocker

I just have that sick feeling Manfred is going to do that stupid cumulative record thing from the last two seasons and we’re going to get boned.

unless that was already shot down?

If we do get #1 then Bloom out here playing chess while the rest of the MLB plays checkers. I’m all in on Bloom. I think he can do a lot more with a lot more than what he did in Tampa with a lot less. Money helps.

Reactions: CDJ and sarge88

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I just have that sick feeling Manfred is going to do that stupid cumulative record thing from the last two seasons and we’re going to get boned.

If we do get #1 then Bloom out here playing chess while the rest of the MLB plays checkers. I’m all in on Bloom. I think he can do a lot more with a lot more than what he did in Tampa with a lot less. Money helps.
Oh you know it's going to happen, and they'll be around the 10th pick. It's inevitable.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Supposedly the MLB sent teams a letter last week that was interpreted as suggesting that they don't expect the draft order to be any different than normal, but nothing has been made official yet.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’ve changed my opinion on worst pitcher I’ve witnessed in a Sox uniform to Matt Hall

Solid curveball with literally nothing else whatsoever.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Josh Taylor has shoulder tendinitis and Domingo Tapia got called up

Hopefully Tapia gets into the game tonight, i guess he’s been throwing well in Sim City. Throws gas.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Josh Taylor has shoulder tendinitis and Domingo Tapia got called up

Hopefully Tapia gets into the game tonight, i guess he’s been throwing well in Sim City. Throws gas.

Thicc boy. 6’3” 260 lbs. 99-100MPH. High heat gas. This is the type of player I want to come in and just find a home in the bullpen. Sox need some hurlers out there.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Leyer has some decent stuff and an electric fastball but sounds like he needs to really work on command.

Him and Tapia aren’t very different

I’m a proponent of taking as many of these live wires as possible and throwing them against the wall

They got a guy named Caleb Simpson in Sim City rn, he is pretty similar

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The Rays started the first all-left handed 9-man lineup in modern MLB history.

This season is one absurd thing after another.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Sale has been throwing for a week already. Obviously nothing too intense, but still....seems like he’s on track to return at some point at the beginning of next season
That makes me think of the time Seidenberg snapped his ACL at New Year's and they reported he was skating to return for the ECF if we got by Montreal that year.

No one can doubt that Sale is a hardass, I love his competitive spirit, I just hope he doesn't give himself setbacks or lasting damage by pushing too hard too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad