Confirmed with Link: RIP NHL Lockout (September 15th 2012 - January 12th 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
Pretty sure many of us are :laugh:

It's like a gigantic tease after 4 months of lockout nonsense. We're all chomping at the bit to see actual hockey news.

Another slap in the face. Aoother example of disregard for fans.

I mean, the owners didn't voter until wednesday. The players didn't start voting until thursday night. That's 3 and 4 days after the agreement. Now they won't release the schedule until the MOU is signed. They had almost a week to work on this MOU.

What's the big deal about releasing the schedule a bit early as a little bit of caarot for the fans. They just don't care.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
Source said this morning he thought camps might not open until Monday. Of course, I didn't believe him. This is not good for anyone...
Elliotte Friedman (twitter) @FriedgeHNIC

wow, this is now getting annoying!!!

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris
The memorandum of understanding has been signed. The NHL lockout is officially over after 119 days. #dropthepuck
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Thank god. I was worried that these idiots would be doing last-minute negotiations over important things like towel quality, who pays for hotel pay-per-view, and what gets served for pre-game meals.

Now give me my schedule, damn it!

Kershaw

Great news! Can't wait for the large scurry of trades/signings. I was honestly waiting more impatiently for that than the schedule.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
... aand this is why I'm glad I'm keeping cable. 6 of the first 7 games would all be blacked out on GameCenter Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->