RIP longtime HF Canucks fan and global moderator, parabola

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
It is with a very heavy heart that I announce the loss of a long time HF member, global moderator and Canucks fan, parabola.

As his obituary states, his love for hockey was unparalleled, and through this love, he found his way to HFBoards. He touched many of our lives during his time here, his enthusiasm for life and living it the fullest also unparalleled.

Good bye, our dear friend. You were much too young to die.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theprovince/obituary.aspx?pid=175678375

Kevin Gordon Elander's Obituary on The Province

aJ9Q7W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oh no. RIP my friend.

First octopi, now parabola. Damn. :(

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Wow that dude was around forever on these boards. Didn't know him personally but seemed like a good guy. 29 years old... life isn't fair sometimes.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
It is with a very heavy heart that I announce the loss of a long time HF member, global moderator and Canucks fan, parabola.

As his obituary states, his love for hockey was unparalleled, and through this love, he found his way to HFBoards. He touched many of our lives during his time here, his enthusiasm for life and living it the fullest also unparalleled.

Good bye, our dear friend. You were much too young to die.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theprovince/obituary.aspx?pid=175678375

That is indeed very sad news.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Holy crap! I remember him going way back to the White Noise days. I was in college, so this is around 2006/2007. He had a bizarre sense of humour from what I remember. So sad.

Let this be a reminder that we are all still humans here. Let's not forget to show a little compassion, understanding and humility to one another.

R.I.P. fellow HFer, CDCer and White Noiser, and of course, Canucks fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->