RIP Kobe Bryant

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
I've honestly been in some disbelief. It's starting to hit as reality right now. RIP. What a tragedy. Great heartfelt tribute.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Lebron with the Kobe tattoo. :facepalm:

0fd7fe9c939e47c98aebded11e38d658_xl.jpg
Honouring a friend/mentor that passed away is facepalm worthy?

Get some f***ing help

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Kings will always be the 1st team to win a game a Staples after Kobe passing.

Still can't believe this happened.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
A thought occurred to me the other day

If LeBron had never signed with the Lakers, the course of events as we know them would've been different, and it's likely Kobe would still be alive

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World

If LeBron had never signed with the Lakers, the course of events as we know them would've been different, and it's likely Kobe would still be alive
You can say that about everything that ever happens though. The old butterfly effect.

AngloHab

Jan 17, 2013
Must admit I enjoyed all the eulogies this week and thought with each successive comment that they nailed it.

Did not get the Lakers announcing every player as Kobe, couldnt understand what that was about.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
so lebron not signing with the lakers leads to kobe's daughter somehow not having a game that morning and him not getting on that helicopter?

Reactions: Voight

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

Hmmmmm??? Do you think there's a consipracy? Some sketchy shit no matter how one tries to spin it. Not a conspiracy theorist but the timing is effin weird.

Also, LA played like poop on Friday against Portland of all teams. We'll see how they bounce back against Spurs at home. I didn't have the chance to watch them play against Sacramento

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad