Colby Cave | In Memoriam

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
It's always tough to find positives when something so tragic happens, but it is nice to see the hockey world come together to mourn him along with all the great and happy stories of him and his actions.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Colby was a great example of hard work paying off. Never the most skilled but he always gave an honest effort and pushed his talents to the limit. Sadly he leaves behind his family and a beautiful wife that should've been by his side for many, many more years. Absolutely crushing news. RIP Colby :(

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Shocking news and incredibly sad. Sorry for the Cave family’s loss, gone at far to young of a age.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
My condolences to Colby's wife, family and friends. Can't really make sense of this.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Oh wow this is such sad news. :oops:

RIP Colby Cave
image.jpg

1st NHL Goal

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Seeing his wife’s Instagram post from this morning hugging him in the hospital just f***ing wrecked me. My heart breaks for her and his entire family.

Hard not to have a tear in your eye after seeing that. Just crushing for her and those close to him. Feel badly for those who have lost a loved one during this time of quarantine, as many will not be able to attend the funeral and won't be able to have proper final closure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->