Colby Cave | In Memoriam

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I live in Colbys hometown and our families have been friends for years

nhf7ImS.jpg

Currently parked somewhere here waiting for his family to come home.

My condolences.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Colby Cave’s Widow Pays Tribute to Hockey Player 3 Days After His Death: 'My Heart Aches for You'

“Last week at this time, Colby was just complaining of a headache,” Emily wrote in her caption for the emotional video. “I had no idea that it would be the last night we would kiss each other goodnight before bed.”

I don't know how to take this statement from his wife but to me, it appears he had no prior or ongoing issues with headaches.

I feel so awful for his wife and for his family.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

As a father who was raised by the hardest working man that I know that got his work ethic from farming in Alberta, there is nothing that can make a parent more proud than raising a child to become an honest, hard working and solid individual. Colby's parents should be so proud of their son for what he accomplished from all of his hard work and a great attitude.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Poorly worded by Nugent-Bowman "struggle to move on" she clearly loved him and his body is barely cold ffs, lots of time for her to "move on" but when you love someone you don't just "move on" in a week or two.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Poorly worded by Nugent-Bowman "struggle to move on" she clearly loved him and his body is barely cold ffs, lots of time for her to "move on" but when you love someone you don't just "move on" in a week or two.

Probably didn’t mean “move on” literally, more like, her struggle to stop feeling devastated. Really intense stress responses are horrible on people for prolonged periods of time. I hope she can find some peace as well.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Late to this, but this was quite a heartbreaker.

Just how one day he's being given the heads up to attend a conference call later in the week to going to the hospital and never returning.

I follow his wife on Instagram and it's just heartbreaking. I see the Bruins were making Caver shirts. Wonder if the Oiler are going to do something similar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad