rinkrat13's 2004 Mock Draft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Nice steal... I like the talent on your roster, altohugh I wouldn't want to be in that dressing room :joker:

You're gonna need a GREAT coach for all those stars!

Andrei_Markov

Mar 3, 2004
Thanks rinkrat13

I was pretty suprised that Palffy was still available. Perhaps people are more willing to pick younger player. By the way, is there a salary cap ? I hope no, because I think I've pretty much exceeded the Edmonton Oilers small market budget. ;)

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
OneSpeedOnly said:
Is there a reason Iginla fell this far? DId he break his legs or something important I should know about?

Iginla is NOT available cuz Desibasha (Calgary) has dropped out - we never heard back from him/her after picking twice (Iginla & Nash)... we decided here that both picks would NOT be available for anyone to choose.

If you managed to be here on time :joker: you would've noticed that we had a little discussion about this - if you look at other posts you'll notice it there.

So, pick again (altohugh ducksflytogther is up, you can make your pick when ever you're here)
BTW - is cuz the Flyers are playing soooo bad that you have been away from the boards j/k

GO LEAFS GO

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
The Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select left winger Paul Kariya! Management was surprised that one bad season allowed him to fall this much. The Blackhawks now are only a talented right winger away from having two of the most dangerous lines in the league:

Forsberg-Fedorov-Jagr
Kariya-Lang-xxxxx

Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004
just got back my internet...

I was in the process of movin and had no internet all this time....So sorry guys...

I'd still like to be in it, I'll keep Nash and igy and make my other picks if thats aight with everyone.

waitin for response.

Desi

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
Iginla is NOT available cuz Desibasha (Calgary) has dropped out - we never heard back from him/her after picking twice (Iginla & Nash)... we decided here that both picks would NOT be available for anyone to choose.

If you managed to be here on time :joker: you would've noticed that we had a little discussion about this - if you look at other posts you'll notice it there.

So, pick again (altohugh ducksflytogther is up, you can make your pick when ever you're here)
BTW - is cuz the Flyers are playing soooo bad that you have been away from the boards j/k

GO LEAFS GO

Be fair, I can't be on this board every 8 hours. Although it struck me as funny he would still be there.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Desibasha said:
just got back my internet...

I was in the process of movin and had no internet all this time....So sorry guys...

I'd still like to be in it, I'll keep Nash and igy and make my other picks if thats aight with everyone.

waitin for response.

Desi

sure it's OK with me!

Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004
thanks....

I'll make my picks. Along with Jarome Iginla and Rick Nash
I'll take:

-Bill Guerin
-Micheal Ryder
-Olli Jokinen
-Dion Phaneuf
-Brad Stuart

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens Select

Adam Foote

:habs

M.Naslund--J.Sakic--S.Doan
M.Hejduk--S.Koivu--*****

J.Bouwmeester--A.Foote

M.Brodeur

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens Select

Brendan Morrow

:habs

M.Naslund--J.Sakic--S.Doan
M.Hejduk--S.Koivu--B.Morrow

J.Bouwmeester--A.Foote

M.Brodeur

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
As an organization, we held our breath for 4 picks hoping our guy wouldn't get taken, and he didn't. So we, the Chicago Blackhawks, would like to announce our pick, which we truly feel is the steal of the draft, formerly one of our own, right winger(converted from center), JR SUPERSTAR, JEREMY ROENICK!!!

JR added to Lang and Kariya gives us two of the most dangerous lines in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->