rinkrat13's 2004 Mock Draft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
xander said:
i think it might be time that we considered moving up the time limit to somewhere between 6-12 hours, the third round started 3 days ago and theres still 2 more picks to go.

I agree that this is gotta speed up a bit... Two suggestions - 1. make the time limit to 8 hours or 2. find a day/time every GM can be on line for about an hour or so - so we can hammer out as much as we can in that time.

I'm just assuming that Sunday is a day when not many are working or have school - so how about tomorrow (say, early afternoon)?!?

Post here or PM me with your ideas...

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
I agree that this is gotta speed up a bit... Two suggestions - 1. make the time limit to 8 hours or 2. find a day/time every GM can be on line for about an hours or so and hammer out as much as we can in that time.

I'm just assuming that Sunday is a day when not many are working or have school - so how about tomorrow (say, early afternoon)?!?

Post here or PM me with your ideas...
I think i could be there tomorow afternoon at 1-2-3 ET not sure.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Between 1:30 - 2:00 ET

There are 4 teams that have confirmed that a 1:30-2:00 ET start time is good for them, let's try to get everyone out for this - it won't take more then an hour and we will be able to hammer out a few rounds for sure...

ARE IN:
NY Rangers - xander
Phoenix - PhoPhan
Montreal - Cayouche5
Toronto - rinkrat13

... who else is in?

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
well, it doesn't look like we're gonna be able to get everyone online today - so on we go... sorry Desibasha, the clock ran out on you (you can make your two picks, when you get a chance) on to the next team Edmonton - Andrei_Markov you're on the clock!

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
PhoPhan said:
We still doing this or what?

I hope so!
anyone that is bored of this already, post here and we'll just take you out... and for anyone that is still interested in doing this, post here and we'll contuine. Thanks.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
xander said:
I'm still in. We need to impose a standard time limit. Is 8 hours ok with everyone? Anyway, ducksflytogether's been on the clock for 24 hours now, so i think he should be skipped.

OK, skipping ducksflytogther... next up is me.
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from Murray Harbour, P.E.I. - Brad Richards

Cayouche5 ison the clock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->