Rimouski undefeated in 19, gonna challenge London's new record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
That would be very cool to break London's record for consecutive games won ... but I don't think they have enough regular season / post season games to win(not going to sweep EVERY series) ... so no, I don't think they will break it

Jocus

Dec 23, 2004
I think it's much easier to break this record early in the season then late in the season.

Teams will be fighting for playoff spots, not just to stop a record attempt. So, I don't think they can do this.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
9 games left by my count.London is safe.London continues to play great.It will
be very difficult to beat them.Will Owen Sound be the other OHL team at
the memorial cup?They also have a good record.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
pei fan said:
9 games left by my count.London is safe.London continues to play great.It will
be very difficult to beat them.Will Owen Sound be the other OHL team at
the memorial cup?They also have a good record.

Owen Sound would have knock of London in the playoffs.....wouldn't they ??

It sucks that if they lose to London they don't get to represent the OHL in the mem cup, which they deserve to.

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
London and OS are in the same conference, so they'll probably end up playing eachother in the semi-finals, which means OS will have to beat london there to make it to the MC.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
isn't it too late to match London's record though, I mean they'll still hold the season record. Rimouski has something like 10 games left to play.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Leachmeister2000 said:
isn't it too late to match London's record though, I mean they'll still hold the season record. Rimouski has something like 10 games left to play.

thats my question, i don't know how many games they play in the Q. I believe Rimouski has played 61 games maybe 62.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
trahans99 said:
thats my question, i don't know how many games they play in the Q. I believe Rimouski has played 61 games maybe 62.

I think undefeated is out of reach. How about wins?

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
mazmin said:
Last time I checked 19+9=28.

Assuming the above statements are correct; where they have a 19 game streak going with 9 games remaining.

they haven't won 19 straight its 19 (18-0-1) undefeated. i'm not sure when they tied but they more than likely won't be able to beat the win streak record then.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
mazmin said:
Last time I checked 19+9=28.

Assuming the above statements are correct; where they have a 19 game streak going with 9 games remaining.

They have won 16 games in a row, undefeated in 19, hence not having enough reg. season games to break win record or undefeated for that matter.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
Sorel went undefeated in 27 games in '74 i believe. i think that's the QMJHL record

alecfromtherock

Feb 2, 2004
Lets just hope Rimouski does not use up all of their wins in the regular season as the Yankees have done in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad