Signing(s): Riley Reiff to the Vikings

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Probably going to be some funny money involved with this one as well but the Vikings badly need help. Hopefully they're bringing him in to play RT and still plan on signing a LT as well.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Probably going to be some funny money involved with this one as well but the Vikings badly need help. Hopefully they're bringing him in to play RT and still plan on signing a LT as well.

That's what we were hoping but if Mike Remmers signs with us (visiting today) then it's almost certain that Reiff will be forced to play LT... Which is an improvement on Clemmens but not on a healthy Kalil.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Would have preferred Wagner, but anyone is an upgrade on what we have. He'll mostly likely be playing LT. I don't see anyone else out there they could sign who would.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Yeah, he's probably at LT. I would have preferred someone better but beggars can't be choosers. He isn't great but it's not like he's bad either so he'll help.

It's weird how there are no terms out there for this deal. He likely got a very good contract that's up there with what Wagner got but for some reason they're keeping a tight lid on it.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Yeah, he's probably at LT. I would have preferred someone better but beggars can't be choosers. He isn't great but it's not like he's bad either so he'll help.

It's weird how there are no terms out there for this deal. He likely got a very good contract that's up there with what Wagner got but for some reason they're keeping a tight lid on it.

Seems like they wanna bring Mike Remmers back for some reason. Been there done that. IDK why they want him. They should be setting there sites on Fluker/Lang.

If they can get Fluker/Lang and bring back Munnerlyn and Patterson to reasonable deals I'll be content with this FA period.

The Lacy interest still baffles me.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
It's tough for anyone not to be considered an improvement for that disastrous O-line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad