Rikard Grönborg

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Hi Swedish hockey fans. Questions for you: Do you know how much Rikard Grönborg makes in salary? Do you think he'd have any interest in coaching in the U.S. for €245,000 a year? Just curious.

Don't think he makes that much coaching the national team, so yeah. I think he basically lives in the U.S. already so a job there would make sense.

The Exiled One

Sep 1, 2006
State of Hockey
www.dahuskies.com
Don't think he makes that much coaching the national team, so yeah. I think he basically lives in the U.S. already so a job there would make sense.
That makes me hopeful. Grönborg's alma mater (St. Cloud State University) just lost it's highly respected coach. Grönborg is literally the only viable candidate I can think of who might be considered an upgrade. €245,000 is about how much the SCSU coach made last year.

Anybody else have insight to this possibility?

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
If those 245 000 isn't enough I'm sure you can set up a gofundme page and get some help from some Swedish hockey fans that would love to "help" :)

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Are Swedes not pleased with Grönborg right now?

Not particulary, no. Some weird selections and doesn't have that much good results if you look back. He became coach of Tre Kronor because of the inbread selections, it's just the way it's supposed to be for some reason j18 -> j20 -> Seniors

I mean he's not useless, I just don't find him national team worthy

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Peter Andersson the coach for Malmö Redhakws could be a good replecement for Grönborg.

Or Roberth Ohlsson with Håkansson.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->