Rihanna rocking a Sens jersey

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
i'm probably romanticizing this but i seem to remember mauler and rush not coming off as such *******s when they were on X-FM.

now i just cant stand them, but since LIVE replaced that spot in the market i barely listen to HOT.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Sure, I get that appeal, but I wasn't looking at her as "a sexy girl" but rather as that annoying singer that annoys me with her annoyingness. And I've never heard of her attending an NHL game at all, so if it's only a fashion thing she needs to just gtfo (of the jersey)

But whatever she does look good, from the neck down that's a nice picture.

Why? It's free advertising for the Sens so even if it doesn't attract anyone to hockey or the Senators... who cares? I mean it's a win, win.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
There are few absolutes in the world. Rihanna dripping sex is one of them. If you dont think she is hot you are wrong.

There are many absolutes in the world, but any person being attractive or not is too subjective to be one of them.

Dysentery

Ottawa Senators
Sep 14, 2011
New Brunswick
Imagine if we make the playoffs, and somehow we manage to book Rihanna to preform the anthems at Scotiabank Place, we would get mad street cred!!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
2 radio guys named Mauler and Rush? How stereotypical awful radio DJ can you get? Reminds me of Nick Kroll as the ****** on Parks and Rec.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad