If this is it...

• Total voters

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
In Hutchinson we trust!

tenor.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If Hutchinson can just give the Avs league average goaltending, which is far from a guarantee, the Avs could be in decent shape. This series would probably be a lot different if Francouz could've done that.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
If Hutchinson can just give the Avs league average goaltending, which is far from a guarantee, the Avs could be in decent shape. This series would probably be a lot different if Francouz could've done that.
We'd probably have won this series 4-1 already - or at least been up 3-2 if we had gotten league average goaltending. As it is we're only down 2-3 despite letting in 3+ goals in every game, including 4+ in 4 of 5 games, which is pretty remarkable in and of itself, particularly considering that we're up against a team that was 4th in GA in the regular season.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I hated Keanu for so long, because he’s a terrible actor.

Unfortunately I recently found out he basically gives away all his money to charity and then felt bad for hating on him for so long lol

Check out his backstory. He's had a lot of tragedy and struggle in his life too.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I have this feeling like we win tonight but lose on Friday. You know, just to get my hopes up.

I said prior to the start of the postseason that anything short of the WCF was a disappointment for me. But honestly I'm pretty proud they forced a game 6 after going down 0-2 with all the injuries they have. If they force a game 7 and lose I wouldn't call it a disappointment giving the circumstances. You have to be healthy to expect to go deep into the postseason.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I said prior to the start of the postseason that anything short of the WCF was a disappointment for me. But honestly I'm pretty proud they forced a game 6 after going down 0-2 with all the injuries they have. If they force a game 7 and lose I wouldn't call it a disappointment giving the circumstances. You have to be healthy to expect to go deep into the postseason.

Honestly if we happen to win the next 2 everything else is just icing on the cake with the injuries we have

Reactions: Metallo and Ararana

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA

I’ll be disappointed regardless but not in the this-roster-is-broken manner I would have originally expected with a second round loss to Dallas. I don’t think prime Pittsburgh/Chicago could overcome a .860 save percentage for an entire series.

My Francouz stock is down. I’m still extremely confident in the team as a whole moving forward.

Reactions: Richard88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad