GDT: RIGXI - Avalanche vs. D*rty Sl*ts

If this is it...

• Total voters

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Can the boys please stay the eff out of the box? Our PK sucks and Hutchinson is our 3rd string goalie. Play together as a group and please do not let 5+ goals in tonight..kthxbye #LFG

Reactions: Avs and missionAvs

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Im so confused where the Hutch hate comes from.... Not just you but in general on this board.
People buy all the hate Leafs fans threw his way. Dude was poor in Toronto, but he was also left hung out to dry behind that sorry team.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If Calvert is good to go they have to bring out Namestnikov, he’s not bringing much of anything right now.
One think I’ll say about Namestnikov is that it’s very obvious he hasn’t been part of this group all year. For the most part all the guys have been through this year together and all had one goal in mind. They’re playing for one another. Namestnikov on the other hand was here for like 5 games before this very unorthodox playoffs came. It seems like he’s more so just playing because it’s his job and this is where he ended up.

He can be a good hockey player, but he hasn’t been in these playoffs. If Calvert is ready to go I hope he takes Namestnikov’s spot

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
One think I’ll say about Namestnikov is that it’s very obvious he hasn’t been part of this group all year. For the most part all the guys have been through this year together and all had one goal in mind. They’re playing for one another. Namestnikov on the other hand was here for like 5 games before this very unorthodox playoffs came. It seems like he’s more so just playing because it’s his job and this is where he ended up.

He can be a good hockey player, but he hasn’t been in these playoffs. If Calvert is ready to go I hope he takes Namestnikov’s spot
He's here to sabotage us on Slava's behalf.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
However, he did have the worst numbers in the league in that time, or at least very close.
Yes he did, but it was also 15 games IIRC where his confidence seemed shot. I'll give the guy a benefit of the doubt before he shits the bed.

Reactions: klozge

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Bowness won't say who's in net for Dallas either. Said Bishop didn't skate today, but he didn't skate Monday either. Also, won't confirm if Bishop is fit to play or not.

I just love this stupid games NHL teams and coaches play this time of year.

No one will give any injury information out. No one will confirm who is playing, and who isn't.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I had to look up the score of the Rockies game after seeing the OP. They lost 5-23. 23 runs!? Oh my god :laugh: :laugh:

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
If Calvert just started skating today after being off the ice for a week and a half he's not exactly going to be fit or sharp.... I'd still probably put him in though.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yes he did, but it was also 15 games IIRC where his confidence seemed shot. I'll give the guy a benefit of the doubt before he shits the bed.
Of course, yeah, but the guy asked where the hate comes from. Well it comes from a record of being extremely bad recently.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
If anyone is looking to get some hype before the game, my gf made this playlist with all of the Avs warmup songs and any other Avs/hockey related tunes. Some of the songs aren't exactly my cup of tea, but hey, that's what the team chooses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->