GDT: RIGXI - Avalanche vs. D*rty Sl*ts

If this is it...

• Total voters

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
If Calvert is back in it'll be interesting to see if he takes his usual place back on the 4th line instead of O'Connor, or if he's bumped up to the 3rd line in Namestnikov/Jost's place to give that line a bit of a spark.

I'm a bit torn as I think Nieto-Bellemare-Calvert is a great line, but I also don't think O'Connor deserves to be dropped. Maybe the solution is to drop Namestnikov and put O'Connor on a line with Compher and Jost - a line which at this stage is effectively the 4th line anyways...

Burakovsky ---- Mackinnon ----- Rantanen
Landeskog -------- Kadri --------- Nichuskin
Nieto ------------ Bellemare ------ Calvert
Jost -------------- Compher ------- O'Connor

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
giphy.gif

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
If Calvert is back in it'll be interesting to see if he takes his usual place back on the 4th line instead of O'Connor, or if he's bumped up to the 3rd line in Namestnikov/Jost's place to give that line a bit of a spark.

I'm a bit torn as I think Nieto-Bellemare-Calvert is a great line, but I also don't think O'Connor deserves to be dropped. Maybe the solution is to drop Namestnikov and put O'Connor on a line with Compher and Jost - a line which at this stage is effectively the 4th line anyways...

Burakovsky ---- Mackinnon ----- Rantanen
Landeskog -------- Kadri --------- Nichuskin
Nieto ------------ Bellemare ------ Calvert
Jost -------------- Compher ------- O'Connor
I really like pairing JT with O'Connor.

Reactions: Richard88

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Feels like the kind of game where Hutchinson's really bad.
Hutchinson probably caught Dallas a bit off-guard in the last game, but I'd expect them to have the book on him by now and hone in on his weaknesses (5-hole) similar to what they did with Francouz (rebound control)

Reactions: klozge

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hutchinson probably caught Dallas a bit off-guard in the last game, but I'd expect them to have the book on him by now and hone in on his weaknesses (5-hole) similar to what they did with Francouz (rebound control)

How much recent tape would actually be out there? Hes aslo been getting NHL coaching for a while now. I'm fully convinced that plays a part with some of these goalies like Binnington.

Reactions: Richard88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad