Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
The entire HF Penguins Board:

cut.jpg

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
whatever. You’re missing my overall point. He’s still being used as a 13th forward despite producing. It makes no sense.

He's never really seemed like a coach's dream in terms of rounding out his game.

I'm sure that plays a big part. That and the Caps' top 6 being pretty stacked.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Right - McCann (just needed the opportunities and linemates)
Wrong - Kap (thought he'd make his linemates worse), Ceci (like everyone), Zucker (but with the caveat that Sully has completely mismanaged him), Blueger (more effective than I thought he'd be, though some people here are out of their minds thinking he's the next Bergeron or something).

Jury's out - Sully and our playoff hopes. I don't think he's taking us anywhere in the post-season and I called it 3 years ago. A regular season where we win games with very average underlying stats hasn't proven as much as people with short memories think it does. I do hope I'm wrong though.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Matheson. Part of it was because of them parting with Horny, part of it was I really thought he was terrible. The latter turned out to be wrong.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Right: my continued negativity has really jumped started the team to new heights the last two months and secured us top spot in the East, even if I have to pat my own back

Wrong...ly criticized by the heathens on this board for that entirely justified negativity....

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Right: my continued negativity has really jumped started the team to new heights the last two months and secured us top spot in the East, even if I have to pat my own back

Wrong...ly criticized by the heathens on this board for that entirely justified negativity....
Stone the unbelievers!

220px-Tissot_The_Sabbath-Breaker_Stoned.jpg

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I was right about the winger being off and having too many of the type that can't perform when the playoffs begin when you need more creativity and not just a bunch of whack-a-mole shooters.

Reactions: Dipsy Doodle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->