Rielly vs Trouba 2018-2019 edition

Rielly vs Trouba

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Rielly has been better in every year except one since they entered the league. The separation between them is only growing now.

Trouba owned Rielly in 2016-2017
I think Rielly was better last year and this year he has been the best dman in the league hands down.
hopefully he keeps it up and settles in as a legit #1D, top 15-20ish in the league at his position

Reactions: Cleatus

Mar 26, 2010
This is not going to be close.

Anyone who is not being biased against Toronto knows that Rielly is much better than a Trouba.

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
The only thing Reilly is better at is scoring PP points, because Trouba doesn't play the PP. On every other category, especially defensive ones Trouba is light years ahead.

Trouba very, very easily.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
The only thing Reilly is better at is scoring PP points, because Trouba doesn't play the PP. On every other category, especially defensive ones Trouba is light years ahead.

Trouba very, very easily.

Rielly outscored Trouba 5on5 last year

This is Rielly ainec

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
You’ve out done yourself. Bravo!
All you need to do is look at a few advanced stats. Reilly simply can't play defense that well, so it really isn't close. (This isn't where I voted Leafs though).

This is a typical Leafs discussion. Things like facts and stats (that prove Leafs homers wrong) have no bearing on the discussion, we're just supposed to take the Leafs homers word as gospel.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
All you need to do is look at a few advanced stats. Reilly simply can't play defense that well, so it really isn't close. (This isn't where I voted Leafs though).

This is a typical Leafs discussion. Things like facts and stats (that prove Leafs homers wrong) have no bearing on the discussion, we're just supposed to take the Leafs homers word as gospel.

I haven’t seen the tableau public chart for this year so far comparing them. Can you post? I’m on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->