Proposal: rielly traded to rival

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Tbh I’d rather have Rielly than Brady. It’s not that I’m a homer, it’s just that Rielly plays a position that I feel we need.

Kaprisov would probably get 11mil from Dubas and we can’t afford that, so what’s the point?
He's not good enough at the position you need to even justify that.

Reactions: kinghock

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Is the OP a child? This can’t have come from a full grown adult, a full grown adult troll sure but not an actual human

Oilers In Tree

Sep 10, 2021
Edmonton
Trading Matthews would never be ideal but losing their best defencemen while having $40 mill on 4 forwards seems weird to me. I’d think/hope that they would rather move Tavares or Marner to make him fit and add another asset with their new found cap space.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I don’t know if the NHL would let the trade go through if it was submitted lol. They would probably call to make sure it wasn’t a typo or mistake on the players names involved or if someone hacked the Sens or Wild .
“ Umm , just checking here . I’m pretty sure something was accidentally left out or the names are incorrect or possibly autocorrected the wrong names when you accepted the trade and sent it in ? No? Umm are you sure ? “
Immediately after the trade happens , every other GM calls the Wild or Sens and asks who is all a available as they most assured lost their frickin mind butyl trading Tkachuk or KK for Rielly
Hello Billy , Fitzgerald here . Can I interest you a blue chip prospect Boqvist for Fiala ?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad