Rielly is close to a #1D, if not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Guy gets absolutely no respect whatsoever. There's some dumb narrative that he's bad defensively. Fact is if you actually watch him, he's better defensively than he is offensively. The possession stats back up the fact that he's been great defensively.

He's been playing top lines for over a year now and is a major part in the Leafs success this season, especially possession wise.

Rielly deserves some credit, considering how much hate he gets on here.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
Leaf fans these days, this place will explode once Toronto is actually good. Reilly is good but is quickly becoming overrated here.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
geeze whats with all the Leaf threads today???haha

Anyways, I don't think hes a #1. Love the guy, but not a #1

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Leafs fans with Reilly and Buffalo fans with Risto.
Just keep shoving these players down our throats screaming that they are good.
Just relax. If you know what you have in a player, enjoy him.

purplehaze89

Sep 10, 2005
Guy gets absolutely no respect whatsoever. There's some dumb narrative that he's bad defensively. Fact is if you actually watch him, he's better defensively than he is offensively. The possession stats back up the fact that he's been great defensively.

He's been playing top lines for over a year now and is a major part in the Leafs success this season, especially possession wise.

Rielly deserves some credit, considering how much hate he gets on here.

What is the point of this thread.....

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
It's almost like they were front and center of the NHL's calendar today.

I like how the main board has all these threads... and some fans wonder why they take so much heat on here lol

Some fans make it so damn hard to cheer for the Leafs

Mar 26, 2010
Leaf fans these days, this place will explode once Toronto is actually good. Reilly is good but is quickly becoming overrated here.

Rielly is not overrated. He is underrated if anything.

Rielly is a #1 D.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
The 3 rielly polls today we're created out of spite js..
I'd say by the end if the year rielly is a 1d.

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
Leafs fans with Reilly and Buffalo fans with Risto.
Just keep shoving these players down our throats screaming that they are good.
Just relax. If you know what you have in a player, enjoy him.

Seconded. You shouldn't need the confirmation from strangers on the internet to enjoy your player.

It usually backfires anyway. Ppl build up the players so much that when I see them, it's a letdown. Not bc they're bad players but bc they're very good to great players that ppl have hyped to such a level that maybe Crosby could live up to it (but not in an off-year or in an off-game) but maybe not.

I often end up disliking the player. It happens when the Sharks' announcers hype a Sharks player too much too and that's nowhere near the level of hype some players get on hfboards.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Advice to Leaf fans for the future, don't keep on making threads about Reilly or Gardiner on the main boards.

It will just cause people to hate them forever.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
How many Leaf threads do we need?

Mods create one thread for all Leafs chat.

PS no Reilly isn't a #1D.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Advice to Leaf fans for the future, don't keep on making threads about Reilly or Gardiner on the main boards.

It will just cause people to hate them forever.

I have a theory that ViewsFromThe6ix is a planted troll account, likely not even a Leafs fan. There are a few others on here that leave that impression with me as well.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Not main board material.

If anyone else wants to spam the mains with these kinds of threads there will be more than thread locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad