TV: Ridiculousness

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Where I live, I have been known for decades as "Chanel East Coast" :rolleyes:. When I'm at a party, at a rave, when I'm walking down the street, people will yell, "Hey! There's Chanel East Coast".

Needless to say, once I heard there was a Chanel West Coast, I had to watch her show and it has become a "Guilty Pleasure" - 2nd only to Cash Cab.

Ridiculousness is a clips show that is (relatively) well done. A white guy runs the show, while a gentlemen of colour and Chanel West Coast sit on the couch. The guys add nothing but Chanel is every guy's dream because :

1) She's a cutie
2) She's sexy
3) She laughs endlessly at ALL their stupid jokes!!!

Anyway, I'm ashamed to say I watch it all the time.

Last edited:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Where I live, I have been known for decades as "Chanel East Coast" :rolleyes:. When I'm at a party, at a rave, when I'm walking down the street, people will yell, "Hey! There's Chanel East Coast".

Needless to say, once I heard there was a Chanel West Coast, I had to watch her show and it has become a "Guilty Pleasure" - 2nd only to Cash Cab.

Ridiculousness is a clips show that is (relatively) well done. A white guy runs the show, while a gentlemen of colour and Chanel West Coast sit on the couch. The guys add nothing but Chanel is every guy's dream because :

1) She's a cutie
2) She's sexy
3) She laughs endlessly at ALL their stupid jokes!!!

Anyway, I'm ashamed to say I watch it all the time.
"gentleman of colour" LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad