Rick DiPietro vs Brent Johnson

bov

Nov 13, 2010
During a scrum, DiPietro looks across the rink and wants to with Johnson. They tie up, and Johnson immediately floors DiPietro with a big left. Awesome.

straka91*

Came home from work, heard about it, watched it, made my rather boring day exciting.

That was a a solid punch by B.J. I loved how the reffed tried to frantically break it up. Awesome awesome awesome.

DeluzioN

Jan 9, 2009
What happened afterwards? from what i saw they exchanged a few words after he floored him, then tapped him n shook his hand, couldnt see much from the angle

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Stopping pucks hasn't really worked out, so DiPietro is looking for a new role. This appears to be "nope" number two. Maybe as a trainer?
Oh well. The bright side is he has 15 years to work on his boxing.

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
Can someone try to find any correlation for me between this fight and the Staal/Prust fight two nights ago?

What a clueless person.

Anyway, DiPi got dropped. He was asking for it.
Good scrum at the end of a game, i love me some old time hockey

mooseOAK*

sumo-suit.jpg

AHockeyGameBrokeOut*

Excellent move by Brent Johnson. Tough enough to turn DiPietro's lights out, smart enough to recognize his role, classy enough not to punch him when he's down, committed enough to give up a shutout to defend his team. One of those guys you just have to like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->