TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-23-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If "Fart" can read minds then how didn't he know Morty was going to kill him and then kill or stop Morty from doing it.
Morty asking him to sing was obviously a distraction so he could kill him but he already had the thought/idea in his head when Fart started talking about wiping out all of humanity.

Morty waves perhaps?

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
If "Fart" can read minds then how didn't he know Morty was going to kill him and then kill or stop Morty from doing it.
Morty asking him to sing was obviously a distraction so he could kill him but he already had the thought/idea in his head when Fart started talking about wiping out all of humanity.
He did read Morty's thoughts. He just misinterpreted them.

"You said yourself that life must be protected, even through sacrifice. You haven't changed your mind about that. I can sense your thoughts."

Earlier in the episode, that meant Morty saving him from prison/death. At that point, it meant saving the galaxy by shooting him.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Season 3 has already been picked up. Not really surprised as it's popularity is growing rather rapidly and so far the quality this season has been outstanding

http://deadline.com/2015/08/rick-an...lt-swim-dan-harmon-justin-roiland-1201497834/

200.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The preview for this weeks episode kind of reminds me of an episode of ST:TNG.

You know, the one where they all got hit with the amnesia blaster and suddenly there's this new guy and he's programmed the computer to tell them he's the first officer?

Sorta like that. Only I know this is gonna be a lot more epic, zany, and messed up cause it's not anything like that TNG episode. Just that the preview reminded me of it.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Wasn't a big fan of this one. It was a weak premise that they basically were forced to stretch out to fill the episode. Probably would have worked better as a subplot.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

The one where they took one joke and ran it into the ground for the entire episode. It was just the same thing over and over again. "There are parasites in the house!" "No there aren't. Remember, this person has always been here." "Oh, right. But there are still parasites in the house!" Repeat ad nausem.

Like I said, it probably would have worked better if they broke the episode into two stories (as they usually do). Maybe have Rick, Beth, and Jerry have to deal with the memory parasites and have Summer and Morty locked outside the house because of the blast shield and have them deal with something else. Maybe something more pedestrian.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
I despise clip shows, so this one wasn't my favorite. I liked the parasite storyline, but turning it into a clip show...meh.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-23-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
j3pFO4f.png

Wubba lubba dub dub!
Rikki tikki tavi, *****!
And that's the waaaaaaay the news goes!
Hit the sack, jack!
Uh oh, somersault jump!
AIDS!
And that's why I always say "shum shum shlipidy dop!"
Grass...tastes bad!
No jumpin in the sewer!
Burger time!
Rubber baby baggy bumpers!
Lick lick lick my balls!

Also..

"I'm comfortable being called a nazi. You really think you have a word that can insult me?"

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->