TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
The delays seem oddly familiar to any fan of Adventure Time, Steven Universe, most Adult Swim shows, or any other cartoon with an “it’s ready when we say it is” production schedule.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Season 4 premieres this Sunday.

I should go back and watch a few episodes to remind myself that I like this show

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Not a huge fan of the first two episodes. Like they weren’t bad, they just didn’t feel like the same quality I guess? Something feels off.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Not a huge fan of the first two episodes. Like they weren’t bad, they just didn’t feel like the same quality I guess? Something feels off.
Well there's been 3 right? I enjoyed the premiere, last 2 haven't been as good (still good tv in general but not as good for the series)

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Episode 3 is probably the worst in the series. Harmon said they've moved away from their traditional structure and instead just run with fun ideas. Makes this season feel really fast paced which worked okay for the first two but completely fell flat on the third.

The show is/was so much more than sci fi Family Guy the first three seasons so I hope they course correct.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The one with the dragons was one of the worst half hours of television I've ever seen. The one with the snakes was f***ing hilarious.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I liked the heist and the snake episodes. The poop episode was meh. Don't remember the premier anymore already? The dragon one kinda sucked.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I liked the heist and the snake episodes. The poop episode was meh. Don't remember the premier anymore already? The dragon one kinda sucked.
Morty has the crystal where he sees how he'll die and Rick deals with his fascist alternates (I liked this and the snake one, others wre a miss for me)

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Just a bump that the last 5 episodes of season 4 start this Friday, the last 60 of this renewal will probably take place by 2040 or so. Realistically with Covid, who knows when season 5 will happen.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Now that was a terrible episode. Harmon trying way to hard. This has easily been the worst season and this show is gokng to continue for years...

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
To take @Ceremony 's quote from the Community thread, this was a vehicle for Dan Harmon to be a twat. Boring and conceited, yes we get it Dan you're meta.

Last edited:

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
That was pretty bad, disappointing that the writers are apparently more interested in trolling their fanbase than they are producing quality content.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
To take @Ceremony 's quote from the Community thread, this was a vehicle for Dan Harmon to be a twat. Boring and consulted, yes we get it Dan you're meta.

That was pretty bad, disappointing that the writers are apparently more interested in trolling their fanbase than they are producing quality content.
Looking forward to watching the first episode when it's on TV here on Thursday!

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad