Speculation: Richardson-type players around the league

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Which teams have had a recent change in team philosophy or are up against the cap that could have such players available? Vegas? Keegan Kolesar or Hague? They are clicking so far, so probably not looking to change anything.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Which teams have had a recent change in team philosophy or are up against the cap that could have such players available? Vegas? Keegan Kolesar or Hague? They are clicking so far, so probably not looking to change anything.
Both signed to nice team deals they aren’t getting moved

I’ll guess Paul Byron next offseason on a PTO

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
Wonder if we could pry away Jake Evans from MTL. He had a good year last year under Richardson, and is struggling this year a bit.
I think he’s still highly regarded in Montreal. Don’t think they’re looking to get rid of him.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I think he’s still highly regarded in Montreal. Don’t think they’re looking to get rid of him.
Not sure anyone said they may want to get rid of him. But they may prefer a vet with experience as they try to push for the playoffs this year or next. A trade could be made.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Not sure anyone said they may want to get rid of him. But they may prefer a vet with experience as they try to push for the playoffs this year or next. A trade could be made.
I don't think Montreal will be competing for the playoffs by the trade deadline and we shouldn't be moving any assets for a guy entering his late twenties.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I could see Montreal being a good fit for Seth Jones. They have some good offensive pieces but would need a top-pairing d to take that next step. Don’t know their long term cap sitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad