Signing(s): Richard Sherman signs with the Buccaneers (1 year, $2.25 million)

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Lot of smack talk on this signing all over social media. People act like they're going to throw Sherman at 1CB and have him up against Tyreek Hill man-on-man...

They're obviously going to use him situationally and where he's going to be able to succeed.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
See if the nfl steps in with a suspension per the personal conduct policy. He was unsigned at the time of the incident so the nfl didn’t have to act. But they should be prepared for his signing and be ready to render a suspension in short order.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK

Sherman to Bucs is a real example of "privileged" term that people like to talk about and throw around

Cant say I am shocked by this

At first, I thought this was an overreaction to a DUI which was my only knowledge of his legal issues. Then I read what he did at his parent-in-law’s house and now I wonder how this guy is not suspended. However, it’s a little over the top to start throwing the term “privileged” around, my hope is now that Sherman has a contract, the NFL step in and suspend him.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
At first, I thought this was an overreaction to a DUI which was my only knowledge of his legal issues. Then I read what he did at his parent-in-law’s house and now I wonder how this guy is not suspended. However, it’s a little over the top to start throwing the term “privileged” around, my hope is now that Sherman has a contract, the NFL step in and suspend him.
When he didn’t have a contract it wasn’t something the nfl had to concern themselves over.
Figure that they have to do something now.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
NFL.com shows R. Sherman as starting for TB today. I'm shocked that there is no Personal Conduct suspension for him for what occurred in the off-season at his in-laws.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad