Richard Panik arrested for tresspassing

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Nobody Panik everything's fine. Ironically enough i was just reading about Tocchet's gambling case when he was an assistant here. Kind of weird.

AZ seems like the place where people come to get in trouble. Panik, Khabi, Boynton and Tocc :laugh:

Nothing to see here though, he just got drunk. At least he wasn't driving or fighting.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
t12R9sC.gif

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’ve been thrown out of a lot of places. I’ve been drunk enough to refuse to go and to cause a scene. Several times. But 8:50pm on a Sunday? Man. Also, I was 21 or 22. He’s like 30. Not so good.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Panik will take this as a valuable lesson to not get extremely drunk, especially in public. Unfortunately, stuff like this happens when you're under the influence whether you're a virtuous person or not.

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
Just to be sure that I understand it well, please explain me - 8.50PM is too late hour to be in a bar in Scottsdale? Or is it too soon to be drunk?

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Richard move by SPD. Enforcement is just one solution to that situation; likely the most costly and time consuming.

mpir3

Apr 7, 2010
Drunk enough to refuse to leave a place at 8:50pm on a Sunday evening. Yikes.

That area of Old Town is a huge day party all day Sunday's... I used to frequent it and would be lucky to even make it to 8:50pm. It's like the walking dead anytime after dark around there. All the clubs/bars are open during the day.

Reactions: Yandover

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Just to be sure that I understand it well, please explain me - 8.50PM is too late hour to be in a bar in Scottsdale? Or is it too soon to be drunk?
The place was open. I wasn't there, but I strongly suspect the conversation went:

Bouncer: "Sir, it's time to go."
Panik: "**** you, lemmme inn, I'm jgdkmdsm ..."

"Trespassing" makes it sound like he jumped a fence and was roaming around on private property. I strongly suspect he was drunkenly ignoring a bouncer, which seems like it should be called something else.
I’ve been thrown out of a lot of places. I’ve been drunk enough to refuse to go and to cause a scene. Several times. But 8:50pm on a Sunday? Man. Also, I was 21 or 22. He’s like 30. Not so good.
He's on vacation for the first time in 10 months, getting a little out of control. He wasn't fighting someone, he wasn't driving. It's not good behavior but it's whatever.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
"Hey, hey, buddy, calm down, you've been here all day, you're drunk...just calm down!"
"F*** off, I'm a f***in Coyote"
"Okay, sure, right, buddy, you're a Coyote"
"G***d**mn right I am...dick panic"
"sounds like a personal problem"
"dick panic... and don't you forget it!" *falls over*
-------------
(he'll never top Kerry Wood from 20 years ago though, public urination - "I can't stop now, I have to finish!")

Edit: ck26 beat me by 3 minutes there, but the sentiment is the same

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
The place was open. I wasn't there, but I strongly suspect the conversation went:

Bouncer: "Sir, it's time to go."
Panik: "**** you, lemmme inn, I'm jgdkmdsm ..."

"Trespassing" makes it sound like he jumped a fence and was roaming around on private property. I strongly suspect he was drunkenly ignoring a bouncer, which seems like it should be called something else.He's on vacation for the first time in 10 months, getting a little out of control. He wasn't fighting someone, he wasn't driving. It's not good behavior but it's whatever.

Arizona is known as the place you get 7 years in jail for driving the wrong way in a one-way street according to Norwegian newspapers. If everything gets inflated.

Reactions: Yandover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->