Celebrity Death: Richard Herd, 87 (seinfeld)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Best remember him for this role

richardherd-john-500x350.jpg

Loved V and V: The Final Battle as kid

RIP

Reactions: chicagoskycam
Sep 19, 2008
Wilhelm: Wait, wait, Mr. Steinbrenner. George doesn’t deserve any of the blame for what happened in the parking lot today, sir. If there’s anyone to blame here, it’s me.
Mr. Steinbrenner: What’re you talking about, Wilhelm. Are you popping pills? Did you get the crazies again?
Wilhelm: No, no. No, no, sir. I ordered George to drive around insulting people today. Because I’m tired of all your macho head games.
George: He’s lying, sir! I’m tired of all your macho head games!
Mr. Steinbrenner: Macho head games?
Wilhelm: He’s just being loyal to me, sir.
Mr. Steinbrenner: Wilhelm, you’re fired. I owe you an apology, body-suit man. Streak on. (rising) Now, if you gentlemen will you excuse me, I’m not going to the game today, I’m gonna go outside and scalp some tickets. Owner’s box, that’s gotta bring in forty bucks, no problem.
George: Mr. Wilhelm, what was that?!
Wilhelm: I wanted to get fired. George, you are looking at the new head scout of the New York Mets. (singing) Meet the Mets, meet the Mets. Come right out and greet the Mets.

Babe Ruth

Proud member of the precariat working class.
Feb 2, 2016
Best remember him for this role

richardherd-john-500x350.jpg

Loved V and V: The Final Battle as kid

RIP

Great reference.. He was 'John'.. remember the Visitors would take common American first names, with no last names. You're making me nostalgic here. (peace)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->