Speculation: RHD Availability 2019 & 2020 Off Season

93oilerfan93

Apr 2, 2018
Just putting out a List of RHD that are and could be available this year and next year wether its rumour or UFA or RFA

If there are names i should take down or add feel free to add them in the comment section,Ill then add them on here

UFA

Erik Karlsson
Tyler Myers
Anton Stralman
Adam Mcquaid
Derick England
Ben Lovejoy
Dan Girardi
Luke schenn

RFA

Jacob Trouba
Cody Ceci
Neal Pionk
Julius Honka

Rumoured

P.K. Subban
Ryan ellis
Rasmus Ristolanien
TJ Brodie?? (LHD plays right side)
Matt Benning
Kevin Shattenkirk
Colin Miller
Nikita Zaitsev
Jared Spurgeron
Eric Johnson
Travis Hamonic
Kevan Miller
Chris Tanev
Jeff Petry
Jason Demers

UFA

Alex Pietrangelo
Justin Shultz
Tyson Barrie
Jared Spurgeron
Justin Faulk
Travis Hamonic
TJ Brodie?? (LHD plays right side)
Justin Braun
Sami Vantenen
Radko Gudas
Mike Green
Trevor Van Remsdyck
Dylan Demolo

Last edited:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I'd say any of Faulk, Hamilton, TvR or Pesce is available for the right return this season, and TvR is a UFA next season.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Would be Bruins be able to retain 50% of his final year, and what would be the cost? A 2nd?

I doubt that Boston would do that. It is still on the hook for buying out Seidenberg and Jimmy Hayes (although it may be the final year for each contract), and who knows what will happen with Backes. I imagine that Sweeney would be willing to part with Miller for a fourth-round pick (or a deal similar to the one that sent McQuaid to NYR).

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
What are the hurricanes wanting for any of these guys? Is their a certain position you need to upgrade?

The Canes are probably looking for different things from each of them. Mostly, the organization is likely trying to re-balance the salary allocations they currently have between the defence and forwards so that more resources are allocated to forwards then is currently the case. If TvR was moved, my guess is that futures would be the ask as we already have enough forward talent in the organization that is of "TvR" level talent. If Pesce or Hamilton were moved, I think they would be looking for a top-6 forward, preferably a right shot. If Faulk is moved, given his contract only having a year remaining, they'd be looking for maybe futures, maybe a similar contract on a top 6 forward. Harder to say.

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Ben Lovejoy is UFA . Veteran third pairing guy who is excellent at killing penalties. Not much else though.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Erik Johnson isn't rumored nor is it likely he'll get moved, but I wouldn't be surprised if his name gets announced in a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad