RG's Thread-O-Goodies part V - Survived the Apocalypse Edition

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Hey RG, can I make a request? Bart Simpson in detention writing I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT ADAM LARSSON on the chalkboard 100 times, at avatar size.

Bw1u4CJ.png

dont know if it will work at avatar size but.... maybe RG can do a better one :D

stevenwoj

Jan 31, 2006
South Brunswick, NJ
Devils October Schedule Poster

Schedule posters are a big thing in college football but I felt like, why should they get all the special treatment so I put this together for the month of October. Let me know what you think.
34gkd8p.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schedule posters are a big thing in college football but I felt like, why should they get all the special treatment so I put this together for the month of October. Let me know what you think.
34gkd8p.jpg

It's good, aside from one big problem.

There's two guys in the background on the ice from the 2012 ECF clincher, that are long gone.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
might seem stupid, but I'd flip the color of the fonts for the home and away games

home should be red since they wear red at home

cool overall though

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
might seem stupid, but I'd flip the color of the fonts for the home and away games

cool overall though

when I first saw it, I thought the red was the home games cause they stand out from the rest lol

stevenwoj

Jan 31, 2006
South Brunswick, NJ
Choice

I chose the white for home because that is the lettering on the red (home) jersey. I can see how it's confusing though. I was trying to be "too inside" on that one I guess. I appreciate the feedback and, when I make the other months, I will be sure to take that into consideration.

cool overall though

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Nice job.

The Devils should have interns flank out to liquor stores, convenient stores, delis, etc and ask the stores to put them up on their window.

Get a few sponsors on them like Bud Lite, etc.

I see Rutgers Football schedule posters at those mentioned stores around Middlesex and Somerset Counties.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
The Red Bulls do a special poster for every home game.... here's an example:

Would be cool for the Devils to do something like this.

MP_4_24

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005
I love it.

Agree with switching colors.

Also, is that really Henrique? I don't recognize him at all.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I love it.

Agree with switching colors.

Also, is that really Henrique? I don't recognize him at all.

It looked like Brian Gionta, until I zoomed in.

Not even just because of the #14. I seriously thought it was Brian Gionta, until I zoomed in.

After zooming in, it's definitely not Gionta. It is Henrique but I don't think it looks much like him either.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kovalchuk and Ponikarovsky in the background is fine, that moment was huge in Devils history.

Absolutely, I don't disagree.

I would just rather see a shot with guys like Cory, Cammy Greene and Severson in there. Guys that are our biggest names now. I would add Hall in there, though since he's yet to play any kind of a game as a Devil, there will be no on ice shots of him in Devils gear yet.

And I know we haven't had a significant moment like that since Cory and Camm or Severson have been here.

stevenwoj

Jan 31, 2006
South Brunswick, NJ
I bet we see something..

The Devils recently hired Anthony Zych who used to work with the Columbus Blue Jackts and he was the creator of their great game day posters like this one:
5ur514.jpg

The Red Bulls do a special poster for every home game.... here's an example:

Would be cool for the Devils to do something like this.

MP_4_24

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
Gonna be that guy and ask anyone if the've found any good Taylor Hall wallpapers now that he's played a few games in a Devils jersey, did a quick google and couldn't find anything. Guessing still have to wait a bit into the season.

stevenwoj

Jan 31, 2006
South Brunswick, NJ
What Screen Size?

Gonna be that guy and ask anyone if the've found any good Taylor Hall wallpapers now that he's played a few games in a Devils jersey, did a quick google and couldn't find anything. Guessing still have to wait a bit into the season.

I have some free time at work, what screen resolution do you have? I typically do mine at 1280 X 800. Will that work for you?

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
That's awesome! And my new background as well, finally something to take over from an awesome Severson wallpaper I found a few years ago :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->