RG's Thread-O-Goodies part V - Survived the Apocalypse Edition

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Big offseason and a new star forward means NECROBUMP

Edit: Feel like this thread is a solid resource that gets buried so going to stick. Not enough photoshop around here ;)

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Big offseason and a new star forward means NECROBUMP

Edit: Feel like this thread is a solid resource that gets buried so going to stick. Not enough photoshop around here ;)

I think I got the final version of the remake down. Going to work on some gifs and shops. And give some of our other photocopiers a line change when they need one. Wish I came here years ago. This board is absolutely amazing. You are the greatest group of Devils posters I've ever posted with AIAEC .And I've been posting A long time :cheers:

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
I think I got the final version of the remake down. Going to work on some gifs and shops. And give some of our other photocopiers a line change when they need one. Wish I came here years ago. This board is absolutely amazing. You are the greatest group of Devils posters I've ever posted with AIAEC .And I've been posting A long time :cheers:

Great job!! Look forward to more of your work!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
made an image I desperately want to share, but want to keep it for a GDT :D

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
made an image I desperately want to share, but want to keep it for a GDT :D

I had to convert this used it a lot for GDT's i love the clip

BsAbR8V.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Here I made this A while ago for a close friend. It' was in good fun tho.

I always get quite the kick out of Lundqvist and Rangers related ''No cups'' jokes.

Still have the ''Was gonna go to Lundqvist's for drinks but he had no cups'' meme with Marty laughing pic saved on my phone.:laugh:

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
:laugh::laugh::laugh::handclap:

I thought it was going to say TRADE REJECTED.

Yeah I kinda changed that part . The ea sports clip I converted for that part did say rejected :laugh: Bleedred wanted Gionta light watching from the couch. Does Gionta swingers work? Hockey in Vegas making gretzkys head bleed :laugh: I have more I'm working on. I added chico and your status quo sauce as a tribute to your work in this one
OyWnwCP.gif

Last edited:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

Cangielosi in place of Gionta is hilarious!

Sad not to see Patty

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Yeah I kinda changed that part . The ea sports clip I converted for that part did say rejected :laugh: Bleedred wanted Gionta light watching from the couch. Does Gionta swingers work? Hockey in Vegas making gretzkys head bleed :laugh: I have more I'm working on. I added chico and your status quo sauce as a tribute to your work in this one
OyWnwCP.gif

:laugh:

Swingers ALWAYS works.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Anyone have a pic of the original mascot (IIRC his name was Hot Stuff)? Recall he got let go for sexual harassment. When I was a kid I was at the team skills competition and my dad filmed me and my brother with HS (the tape has since been lost).

JerryGigantic

Old Skool
Jul 17, 2006
New York

Love Cangey in the back left. Awesome touch.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Hey RG, can I make a request? Bart Simpson in detention writing I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT ADAM LARSSON on the chalkboard 100 times, at avatar size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->