#RexallGetLoud

13jetoil39

Apr 14, 2015
"Get Loud Rexall". I have made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89osZvyN-_s to try and ask fans to remember the fun and excitement we had at rexall. We need to give home ice advantage. Its time to be excited, not down... this is not the past our future is looking bright! The away fans for the Oilers have been pretty loud and vocal but we need Home Ice loud inside Rexall.

It's been gloom for so many year's it has taken our fan base right down but its time to pump up the volume and remember that feeling! LET'S GO OILERS!

Chants, Cheering, Noise, smiling, fun and excitement let's bring it back! Oil faithful time to #RexallGetLoud push all over social media! When I seen our fans go crazy vs Montreal, you could see our team just flying and feeding off our great fan base! We need this more nights at Rexall!

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
"Get Loud Rexall". I have made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89osZvyN-_s to try and ask fans to remember the fun and excitement we had at rexall. We need to give home ice advantage. Its time to be excited, not down... this is not the past our future is looking bright! The away fans for the Oilers have been pretty loud and vocal but we need Home Ice loud inside Rexall.

It's been gloom for so many year's it has taken our fan base right down but its time to pump up the volume and remember that feeling! LET'S GO OILERS!

Chants, Cheering, Noise, smiling, fun and excitement let's bring it back! Oil faithful time to #RexallGetLoud push all over social media! When I seen our fans go crazy vs Montreal, you could see our team just flying and feeding off our great fan base! We need this more nights at Rexall!

when we win--it be loud--when we suck--it is quiet- like in every arena

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

You mean we need more results at Rexall like that night. One feeds off the other.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
As badly as I want the crowd to be rowdy, and loud as ****, it's never going to happen until this team starts winning, and makes the playoffs. Ten years of being a toilet team kills that kind of crowd exuberance. It sucks, but I understand it completely.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00