Revisiting the Schmidt “Decision”

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
What are you guys drinking? I'll start the evening off with a Troegs Perpetual IPA.

This game is huge. I think if the Caps take it the series is ours. We lose I'm not in panic mode but not feeling great. Holtby needs to be nails tonight. I didn't think he was awful last game. He made some great saves but that first goal on the PP should've been stopped. First goal tonight is going to be huge as always.

I’m 2 coors lights deep already. The 16 ouncers and its just the beginning. I only drink it because how much I love Bruce Allen...

Kuz

May 11, 2015
The **** up wasn't not trading, it was not protecting Schmidt in the first place....

Should they have exposed 2 of Wilson, Burakovsky and Eller then or 1 of Niskanen, Orlov and Carlson? I dont think losing anyone of them would have been better for the Caps. We would have lost a good player no matter what. Im not sure if it was possible to trade picks for Vegas to chose Johansson for example if they had exposed him.

third man in

Jul 27, 2007
Maryland
I definitely recall you being in that 2% there.

I only worry now about the contract we must give him.

There is no doubt he needs an 8 year deal in my mind. He’s going to be our next captain.

The players LOVE him in that room and he’s outstanding with the media. Like Scott Stevens he will eventually tone it down as he grows
I would love it if they locked up Willy long term. Been a fan since they drafted him. He improves every year.

The main boards would be a shit show if they signed him for 8. It would be hilarious.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The mistake is trying to drink beer to get drunk. You'll spend most of your evening drinking and pissing. Drink beer to stay hydrated and be social.

Within the liquids world, Makers Mark provides jolts as need. There are other ways to prepare for the game.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
The mistake is trying to drink beer to get drunk. You'll spend most of your evening drinking and pissing. Drink beer to stay hydrated and be social.

Within the liquids world, Makers Mark provides jolts as need. There are other ways to prepare for the game.

Oh trust me I can drink tons of beer, get wasted And piss every 10 minutes

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC

That is why I only drink strong Belgian beer (dark ales and tripels). I'm too lazy to guzzle 10 beers to get a buzz.

A 750ml of Gulden Draak and everything starts making sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->