Cut/Released: Reuben Foster (claimed by WSH)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Whether he hit her or not isn't important. He knew what type of person she was and what she was capable of yet he chose to meet up with her.

He makes bad decisions and can't be trusted. Hopefully that will change but it likely won't.

Sep 19, 2008
Wait! Doesn't the Bible say "Judge not, lest ye be judged?"

I won't say it's good because the signing was always sketchy but so was the accuser's story. The guy is filled with legal trouble. If he manages to behave himself he may yet see time on the roster in 2019. This is dependent on whether the NFL office itself wants to take action.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Wait! Doesn't the Bible say "Judge not, lest ye be judged?"

I won't say it's good because the signing was always sketchy but so was the accuser's story. The guy is filled with legal trouble. If he manages to behave himself he may yet see time on the roster in 2019. This is dependent on whether the NFL office itself wants to take action.

The NFL is an inconsistent lame duck.

Yes the bible says that. I'm good with that.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Have no issues considering how things played out.

Also have no issues with cutting him. He's a guy who won't keep himself out of trouble. This wasn't the first time he's gotten in trouble with this same lady. He obviously keeps questionable company and repeats mistakes.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Well lets see if he can learn from his mistakes this time and take advantage of his opportunity, he is very talented but how many more chances will he get if he keeps screwing up?

Sep 19, 2008
Have no issues considering how things played out.

Also have no issues with cutting him. He's a guy who won't keep himself out of trouble. This wasn't the first time he's gotten in trouble with this same lady. He obviously keeps questionable company and repeats mistakes.
they had a guy from nbc sports california on the redskins talk podcast and he said people there in SF wanted him to succeed and they didn't want to let him go but he gave them no choice. The audacity to bring that girl to the team hotel and get into an argument was just the last straw. The Niners seemed really keen on him but it seemed like they really had no choice with all the trouble he was getting in.

Also on that podcast they say if he can stay out of trouble from april to august that can be a win :laugh: that might be the longest he would have gone without getting into trouble. Many people seem glad that the Redskins were able to make the claim and take him despite his legal troubles, which were all proven to be bullshit.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
they had a guy from nbc sports california on the redskins talk podcast and he said people there in SF wanted him to succeed and they didn't want to let him go but he gave them no choice. The audacity to bring that girl to the team hotel and get into an argument was just the last straw. The Niners seemed really keen on him but it seemed like they really had no choice with all the trouble he was getting in.

Also on that podcast they say if he can stay out of trouble from april to august that can be a win :laugh: that might be the longest he would have gone without getting into trouble. Many people seem glad that the Redskins were able to make the claim and take him despite his legal troubles, which were all proven to be bull****.
This was his second run in in 2 years after already having a shady reputation coming out of college. I know Lynch and Shanahan like him as a person and really wanted him to succeed, but you can only give a guy so many chances.

I hope he ends up keeping himself out if trouble and has a productive career, but up to this point his decision making skills lead me to believe that likely won't happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad