Cut/Released: Reuben Foster (claimed by WSH)

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'm the least PC person here by far but I feel awful for this kid. Wheen he was 18 months old and his mom was holding him his dad shot her and it hit him instead. He either grew up with a one parent household, his dad either ran off or they stayed together and it was a crappy estranged relationship. We're creatures of habit. Old habits are hard to break. He didn't have an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The more surprising thing here is that the Bungles didn't even put in a claim.

Jarrad Davis isn't anything to write home about. But at least he isn't an embarrassment off the field.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The more surprising thing here is that the Bungles didn't even put in a claim.

Jarrad Davis isn't anything to write home about. But at least he isn't an embarrassment off the field.

Nobody put in a claim except Washington. That should tell you how the rest of the league feels about his future going forward.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Why am i not surprised the Skins were the only one to put in a claim.

An organization owned (and i guess ran by) a man with no morals picks up player with no morals. Seems about right.

I give it 6 months before he's arrested again

Last edited:

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Why am i not surprised the Skins were the only one to put in a claim.

An organization owned (and i guess ran by) a man with morals picks up player with no morals. Seems about right.

I give it 6 months before he's arrested again

I get wanting to sign him, but just wait until the process is over

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Apparently the Redskins slapped her in the face by claiming Reuben. The abuse she takes knows no bounds!

On a serious note, it's clear why Reuben would want to hit her since she clearly wants to sabotage his career, but he just can't. He should have never invited her on the road, especially considering their history together and the fact he had a girlfriend at the time.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Toxic relationship. I won't condemn him for life. Neither side really is taking accountibility here.

Just because a guy wants to win and is in a busioness where that impacts the bottom line doesn't mean he has no morals, although I wouldnt look to corporate amerixa in any capacity to set an example.

I've also looked through the timeline, the first charge against him GOT DROPPED, I don't give a f*** about the pot thing, thats just the league knowing like big pharma it would cruh their bottomlines. Thats why they'll never allow guys to use it medically.

But whose to say this claim won't get dropped as well? With what happened the first time I just can't rush to guilt especially in a societal climate where men are constantly pissed on for stupid feminism and so on. Given that the first one disappeared I can't assume he's guilty until it's actually physically proven. It's INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, not the other way around.

Don't care that they claimed him but if I know how they work in other sports it's a record based thing worst to first, whose to say a team like Dallas wouldn't have claimed him? They didn't get the chance? Regardless the league is preventing him from playing so he cares if they did.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Jesus **** he's hit her multiple times, he's a piece of ****, trying to defend him is pathetic.

You know this how? Because she said so? That's like somebody saying they had pizza for lunch today, i'm not gunna smell their breath so i'll take them at their word. We have no evidence, in a nation with freespeech she can say whatever she wants as long as it doesn't promote violence on the republic. She has a right to say that, doesn't mean it's actually true.

I love how much society has flip flopped in just 2 decades. It used to be innocent until proven guilty, now it's guilty until proven innocent and we always race to defend the victim. EVERY STORY IN THE WORLD has 2 sides to it.

Reactions: Roman Fell

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
You know this how? Because she said so? That's like somebody saying they had pizza for lunch today, i'm not gunna smell their breath so i'll take them at their word. We have no evidence, in a nation with freespeech she can say whatever she wants as long as it doesn't promote violence on the republic. She has a right to say that, doesn't mean it's actually true.

I love how much society has flip flopped in just 2 decades. It used to be innocent until proven guilty, now it's guilty until proven innocent and we always race to defend the victim. EVERY STORY IN THE WORLD has 2 sides to it.
When you are accused of something multiple times there’s a good chance you did it. The chances he didn’t do it are incredibly slim and I’m not going to give him the benefit of the doubt in my mind.

He is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law, not the court of public opinion. There’s pictures of this girl with bruises on her face, multiple reports of him being physical with her, so if you want to just close your eyes and pretend everything’s great go ahead.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Toxic relationship. I won't condemn him for life. Neither side really is taking accountibility here.

Just because a guy wants to win and is in a busioness where that impacts the bottom line doesn't mean he has no morals, although I wouldnt look to corporate amerixa in any capacity to set an example.

I've also looked through the timeline, the first charge against him GOT DROPPED, I don't give a **** about the pot thing, thats just the league knowing like big pharma it would cruh their bottomlines. Thats why they'll never allow guys to use it medically.

But whose to say this claim won't get dropped as well? With what happened the first time I just can't rush to guilt especially in a societal climate where men are constantly pissed on for stupid feminism and so on. Given that the first one disappeared I can't assume he's guilty until it's actually physically proven. It's INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, not the other way around.

Don't care that they claimed him but if I know how they work in other sports it's a record based thing worst to first, whose to say a team like Dallas wouldn't have claimed him? They didn't get the chance? Regardless the league is preventing him from playing so he cares if they did.

The NFL is not a court of law. It doesn't matter that the charges got dropped, that happens all the time and doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It doesn't really matter if her word is good or not. He knew better than to associate with her anymore and he did it. That's on Reuben.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad