Cut/Released: Reuben Foster (claimed by WSH)

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Just a warning to Redskins fans...it doesn't matter that you have former Alabama players on the squad. The 49ers had Navorro Bowman, Demeco Ryans (as a coach and mentor), Richard Sherman all try and get him straight. It didn't work. He and his ex have that graveyard love. That's terrifying.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
upload_2018-11-27_14-42-55.jpeg

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
The 49ers did the same thing before the draft and were burned by his decision making anyway. On top of all his character crap, he can't stay on the field because of injury.

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
Just a warning to Redskins fans...it doesn't matter that you have former Alabama players on the squad. The 49ers had Navorro Bowman, Demeco Ryans (as a coach and mentor), Richard Sherman all try and get him straight. It didn't work. He and his ex have that graveyard love. That's terrifying.

When I was making dinner and saw this on reddit.com my jaw dropped I could not believe it. He doesn't fit a need. The only positive is that Doug claims that "his Bama players swear by him" but I don't know man.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is a terrible look no matter what but it's made even worse by the fact that no other team put in a claim. Teams do questionable stuff to get talent all the time but 30 teams stayed away in this case. Now that we know what team and owner it is, I guess it's not too shocking they were the one team to put in a claim.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Saints were set to draft Foster, Niners jumped ahead of them. Saints ended up taking Ramczyk instead. Talk about luck.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Saints were set to draft Foster, Niners jumped ahead of them. Saints ended up taking Ramczyk instead. Talk about luck.

They did because he would have been cut already given the proximity New Orleans is to his hometown. Pretty sure his ex is from La. too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->