News: Return to Play Training Camp Rosters

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016
I'm wondering if this is the healthiest teams have ever been coming in to training camp.

Among legit NHL players I counted only 4 Opt Outs (T.Hamonic, R.Polak, M.Green, A.Shaw) and 14 Injured Players we know aren't playing (B.Pesce, Z.Smith, C.Wilson, J.Anderson, G.Pateryn, Y.Trenin, M.Haley, O.Lindblom, D.Simon, N.Bjugstad, J.Bouwmeester, A.Johnsson, J.Leivo, B.Little)

I would count K.Kaprizov, A.Romanov, I.Sorokin because their contracts kick in this year, but I don't think I would count C.Mackey, K.Miller, T.Tucker because their contracts don't start until next year and therefore I don't think they're eligible to go into the bubble.

JeffForsberg21

Jul 11, 2004
Quebec
Missing numbers for Islanders

34 Thomas Hickey
17 Matt Martin

Also Brett Kulak changed his number back to #17

EcxNqPXX0AAwDEg

Reactions: caley

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
I have a question. Is there a max amount of players that a team can carry? Also is every player eligible to play in the playoffs or do the teams make cuts at some point? Thanks

cwede

Sep 1, 2010

teddygmr

Jul 7, 2006
I'm quite surprised that Vesalainen isn't in camp with Winnipeg Jets. He had a decent first full season in AHL. Anybody hear whether he has an injury?

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016
I'm confused if Kaprizov, Romanov, Sorokin count among the 31? The Wild said Kaprizov does but the Islanders are saying Sorokin doesn't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->