Return the Supra

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
IMO, given that the MKIV Supra has similar legend to (if not more than) the R32-R34 Skyline GT-R's, a "returning" Supra should've come with similar supercar rivaling punch and performance as the "returned" GT-R. Instead, it's slower than a Mustang GT, which costs a lot less...

I actually like the car looks wise, but think they should've saved the Supra name for something more GT-R like. To me, Celica would've been a better name to begin with. Then, like where it originated from, Supra could be the name for a much higher performing variant of the car before being spun off into it's own thing.

Unfortunately since it's already been so negatively received, it'll probably never get to that level, just like how higher performance versions of the FRS/BRZ/GT never came to fruition.

Reactions: Winger98

member 157595

This I can get behind. I probably feel something similar when I see the new Zs and Nissan doesn't offer a t-top or a 2+2.

Yup. For the supposed return of a sports car, the driving experience is important. Same concept for what you're describing.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I finally saw one in the wild for the first time today. It looks much nicer in person. I liked it a lot.

i mean yeah but

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad