GDT: [RESTREAM 8 pm] WBS @ Bingo|Wednesday, Dec 19th, 2012|7:05 pm w/Stream

Fitch89

Sep 11, 2011
I've just been watching the box score tonight, but what a troll job. Reminds me of Ottawa early last season.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo wins 4-3

3. BNG Silfverberg, (9) (Da Costa, Eckford), 3:52
3. BNG Prince, (3) (Wiercioch, Da Costa), 4:51 (PP)
3. BNG Pageau, (1) (Wiercioch), 15:18
3. BNG Prince, (4) (Schneider), 17:15

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
haha, completely forgot about this game. Concerned that Zib is still out...Reading the topic though was funny. Starts with Bingo down 3-0 then quickly ends with "We win 4-3" :D Was Lehner in net?

source

Jul 13, 2008
Bingo wins 4-3

3. BNG Silfverberg, (9) (Da Costa, Eckford), 3:52
3. BNG Prince, (3) (Wiercioch, Da Costa), 4:51 (PP)
3. BNG Pageau, (1) (Wiercioch), 15:18
3. BNG Prince, (4) (Schneider), 17:15

Awesome. Great win too.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Wtf is that? Has anyone looked at the standings? Bingo has played 23 games... Some teams have played up to 28 games... Almost all the teams have played 26 or 27 games... Crappy calendar

Couldn't catch the game but it seems that Patty Wier is breaking out offensively

7 goals, 7 assists, + 13 in 21 games... sounds good

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Wtf is that? Has anyone looked at the standings? Bingo has played 23 games... Some teams have played up to 28 games... Almost all the teams have played 26 or 27 games... Crappy calendar

Couldn't catch the game but it seems that Patty Wier is breaking out offensively

7 goals, 7 assists, + 13 in 21 games... sounds good
Team with the name of Senators must play less games than rest of the league in the first half of the regular season.

Or at least that's what happens to the Ottawa Senators every single ****'ing year.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Weircioch, DaCosta and Prince turned it ON during the third period. Best player through-out was Silfverberg and it's ironic that he scores a snipe to lead the team back.

General Granny*

Weircioch and Dacosta boasting.

Could we get a center for Prince and Schneider there? Someone other than Mike Fisher? Maybe zibby?

BTW where the hell is he? Any update on the return date? If only we had a beat writer for Bingo that did their job.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Team with the name of Senators must play less games than rest of the league in the first half of the regular season.

Or at least that's what happens to the Ottawa Senators every single ****'ing year.

Someone should check how many back to back games we have to play and how many of those have the second game vs the Marlies.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
i just wish they would show on f'ing game on sportsnet. would it kill them to do just one? enough of the marlies and bulldogs already.

General Granny*

Maybe they will show them when they play the Marlies and Bulldogs?

Do they play them any time soon?

TheOriginalSilf*

Weircioch and Dacosta boasting.

Could we get a center for Prince and Schneider there? Someone other than Mike Fisher? Maybe zibby?

BTW where the hell is he? Any update on the return date? If only we had a beat writer for Bingo that did their job.

I know SensChirp tweeted saying Zibby's out for another 3-4 weeks.

OMadahey

Nov 21, 2012
capital city
I know SensChirp tweeted saying Zibby's out for another 3-4 weeks.

3-4 weeks holly ****tt. And true I'm tired of seeing so many bulldog games on Sportsnet. Ironically haven't seen the marlies yet. Btw where can I watch ahl highlights all together ( like on tsn when they show all NHL highlights for the night ) which network or website does that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->