Rest in Peace - Canadiens1958

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
I'm so sorry to hear this. Among the very best posters here. Won't be the same.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
Hmmm...a high school math teacher, eh? I guess that contextualizes his visceral hatred for the VsX project, which he once derided to me in PM as "high school math". When I pointed out to him that it is, in fact, grade school math (nothing more than a bit of division), and asked if he had graduated from high school, his f***ing red light went on, lol.

We didn't much care for each other, but I always read his posts, and absorbed a lot of what he had to say. Never felt like that receptiveness was reciprocated, but the rigidity of the man's beliefs was in many ways a virtue. I wouldn't have learned so much if we'd agreed on anything.

R.I.P. C1958

Last edited:

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Very sad about him passing this past year. I've been studying the All-Time lists more and more in hopes we get another vote sometime soon. He always brought some degree of logic to his arguments, even if I think he was a bit quick to shut people down on-hand who disagreed with him. Regardless, he knew hockey and the history of the game. Wasn't the most pleasant of people every time he posted, but certainly was one of the most educated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->