Movies: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
even though the movies have progressively got worse, I still enjoy them. I think in the age of reboots, RE needs one

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
I'm a huge sucker for these movies. The last ones were crap, but I'll definitely be watching this as it wraps ups.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I lost my religion when the first one came out. If they stuck to the actual storylines and atmosphere of the video games, they could have been great movies.

And AVP. **** you Paul W.S. Anderson, **** you.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Kind of a "fan" of the series, some I like some not as much. Will definitely see the final one.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
"The Final Chapter"

:biglaugh:

Like anyone believes that ,, RE will be back just like Jason was back after "Final Chapter"

To be followed by

Resident Evil: Epilogue
Resident Evil: Afterword
Resident Evil: Postscript
Resident Evil: Appendix
Resident Evil: Glossary
Resident Evil: Bibliography

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Wait, they are still making these?

Can they please do a hard reboot that actually has some connection to the game other than a couple of characters and Umbrella?

Edit: Wait, Jorah the scientist is back? Another stupid alternate timeline thing?

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
The entire series is a lot of fun...after the first movie I just treated it as a completely separate entity from the games and that's when I started to enjoy it.

I try to put these movies under the so bad it's good category, but really they're not all that bad. Like a well done cheesy B movie.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I didn't mind the first two.

The rest were absolutely god awful. I expect this to be more of the same, but i'll still probably watch it.

I wouldn't mind this being rebooted.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Seen them all and will definitely see this one. They aren't anything great but enjoyable popcorn flicks for me.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Wait, they are still making these?

Can they please do a hard reboot that actually has some connection to the game other than a couple of characters and Umbrella?

Sign me up for this. Hearing about a new [Resident Evil] one always raises unsatisfied expectations.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I've always been surprised at how much money these movies gross internationally.The best things to come out of this series are the Half in the Bag reviews.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I normally don't like reboots but Resident Evil is one of the series that could greatly benefit from it.

First one was already meh and it just got worse and worse.

They messed up badly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad