OT: Request

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Need some help to make a day even more special for my daughter and I. There are more deserving, but I figured there would be no harm throwing this request. No worries we'll still be there. Me? Hab's fan. Wife? Born, bred, and raised in Pittsburgh (you have no idea how rabid they are LOL). Daughter? Had acid reflux as an infant and one of her favorite solid foods was, and still is, a whole wheat bagel with creamcheese. She is 6 now, and a Philadelphia Flyer's fan... I remember the day when she screamed "Go Philadelphia" as my wife and I looked in horror at each other while watching a game on TV. Could be worse, so we bought her a jersey. A very nice neighbor gave us 2 tickets for the game on the 13th that we could never afford, things are tough, and was wondering if there was a way she could get a pat on the head or something like that. No signatures, cards, or sticks looking to be signed. I don't think she could name a player on the squad, but is ALWAYS interested when they play and the "score". The battle of PA is always a special time in our home...

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
The game is in Buffalo. My guess is the stadium security varies by arena and it depends on how stringent the policies are enforced as to how close fans are allowed to the entrances to the ice. If the team has a practice or morning skate scheduled, that is another possibility, generally.

However, the team doesn't have anything scheduled in Buffalo since it is an afternoon game and they practice in Philadelphia the prior day.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
I would say contact Zack Hill (I think it's Hill) but being an away game I'm not sure there is much he could do. I'm sure if she's in a little Flyers jersey and you can get her down by the bench in pre-game warm-ups Hartsy would do something even if he just made a funny face at her. Good luck!!

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I would say contact Zack Hill (I think it's Hill) but being an away game I'm not sure there is much he could do. I'm sure if she's in a little Flyers jersey and you can get her down by the bench in pre-game warm-ups Hartsy would do something even if he just made a funny face at her. Good luck!!

This.

Tweet Hartnell or Rinaldo about your situation and get down there early for warmups. I'm (surprisingly) confident that they'll do something! (one of them)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad