Request - Points after x number of games to start season

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Hello,

Sorry in advance if I am not posting in the right place

I was looking for a statistics site to that would give me the leading scorers after x number of games after the start of a season

For a random example, If I would like to see the points leaderboard for season 2012-2013 at the 45 games mark, is there anywhere I can find this?

Thank you

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Team schedules don't align in such a clean way. There is no "45 games mark", but you can get to roughly where that is by date. And if that's acceptable, then the NHL site has that...

NHL stats -> Skaters -> By Game

Reactions: Hockey Outsider

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Team schedules don't align in such a clean way. There is no "45 games mark", but you can get to roughly where that is by date. And if that's acceptable, then the NHL site has that...

NHL stats -> Skaters -> By Game
You might consider dividing the number of games played by total and using it as a crude percentage of season completed to get a date.

Example: 45 Games of a total of 82 game regular season is about 55% complete.

2013 season started October 1st, 2013 and ended April 13, 2014. Total length of 194 days. 55% of 194 days rounds to 107 days.

107 days from season start is 1/16/2014

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Yikes thank you guys, I was looking at 3rd party stats because I thought nhl wouldn't have it

I'm embarassed now but thanks that is definitely what I was looking for

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Hello,

Sorry in advance if I am not posting in the right place

I was looking for a statistics site to that would give me the leading scorers after x number of games after the start of a season

For a random example, If I would like to see the points leaderboard for season 2012-2013 at the 45 games mark, is there anywhere I can find this?

Thank you
NHL.com choose stats by game

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
I have gotten some uneven results from that when I've checked them in the past. I'll have to look in my search history for the last time I used it (assuming it's still around) to cite an example...but I believe it was the last time I used it was when it led me astray...which isn't to say that was 'normal' or 'always' or anything...you ask for a shortcut and get you what you get sometimes...

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad