Raptors Discussion: REPORT: Raptors trade DeRozan, Poeltl, Protected 1st to Spurs for Leonard, Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Not bad for an undrafted fella.
I was also not drafted, and require a 2-year deal too. And would even settle for fewer zeros.
NBA salaries are crazy.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
Not bad for an undrafted fella.
I was also not drafted, and require a 2-year deal too. And would even settle for fewer zeros.
NBA salaries are crazy.

Much higher revenues and smaller rosters sizes than the NHL will do that.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
True, but our Kryptonite is gone.

So? You still have to find a way to beat him if you want a championship so nothing has changed. The goal is to build a championship team. You guys are so happy just being his punching bag. So it's OK to make it to the finals and then get swept easily by him? It won't mean shit to me.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
So? You still have to find a way to beat him if you want a championship so nothing has changed. The goal is to build a championship team. You guys are so happy just being his punching bag. So it's OK to make it to the finals and then get swept easily by him? It won't mean **** to me.

Nothing means shit to you.

He could have signed here and you would have said that we would just be beat by the Warriors.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Nothing means **** to you.

He could have signed here and you would have said that we would just be beat by the Warriors.

Fine, be happy just being his punching bag. Let's throw a parade for just making the finals. If LBJ joined us, I would think we would have a great shot to win it all. So what you're saying is not true at all. Actually Raps with LBJ has a great shot to beat GSW

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
I'm happy for JT and the Leafs. I have chosen to be a Laker. Good luck in the East.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
This is a great day for Toronto!

Sign Tavares, Van Vleet back, LeBron is out of the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->