Replacement wanted in deepest possible at Yahoo

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Yahoo, free, H2H daily, redraft, 20 teams x 30 players, i.e. the deepest possible on Yahoo. Get your super-deep sleepers such as Michael Carcone here.

I believe you should be able to see the roster here: Deepest Possible League - Dallas Bombers | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports
If not please lmk, I'll screenshot it

Same goes for the league settings: Scoring & Settings | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports

I'm not gonna lie to you, you have no goaltending at all and will need to overpay to trade for one. But perhaps you either like a challenge, or you just want to get a foot in the door for the 24/25 season (I always invite all active managers back)

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Yahoo, free, H2H daily, redraft, 20 teams x 30 players, i.e. the deepest possible on Yahoo. Get your super-deep sleepers such as Michael Carcone here.

I believe you should be able to see the roster here: Deepest Possible League - Dallas Bombers | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports
If not please lmk, I'll screenshot it

Same goes for the league settings: Scoring & Settings | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports

I'm not gonna lie to you, you have no goaltending at all and will need to overpay to trade for one. But perhaps you either like a challenge, or you just want to get a foot in the door for the 24/25 season (I always invite all active managers back)
How did this team get 7 W and a tie? Are there any active goalies on waivers/free agency

I'll take it for fun.

Deas

Feb 3, 2017
Full on keeper? I’d love to take over a rebuild-project.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad