Replacement ear pads recommendations

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
I don't wear glasses but I was having a similar issue with them becoming uncomfortable and also flaking. I replaced them with Brainwaz suede pads and they are much more comfortable and should be more durable too. They do however change the sound of the headphones so keep that in mind.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
I bought some Wicked Cushions velour pads for my m50x's back in February, and I've been happy with them. I wear glasses as well, but I never had a problem with pressure with any of my cans, but obviously YMMV, but I do find velour a bit more comfortable.

The wicked cushions pads are considerably thicker than the stock ones, and another reason I got the velour, is because the vinyl eventually disintegrates too, but they do have vinyl pads too.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I bought some Wicked Cushions velour pads for my m50x's back in February, and I've been happy with them. I wear glasses as well, but I never had a problem with pressure with any of my cans, but obviously YMMV, but I do find velour a bit more comfortable.

The wicked cushions pads are considerably thicker than the stock ones, and another reason I got the velour, is because the vinyl eventually disintegrates too, but they do have vinyl pads too.
I actually purchased these before I saw this post and was about to post an update about it. They are much thicker than the original ones as you say and also much softer. It hasn't had any noticeable effect on sound for me either. So far so good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad