OT: Renting Ice in Dover, NH

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
Hey guys,

I am posting this here because I need some help. I am going to be renting ice in Dover, NH on Sunday afternoons from 7/20 to 8/24 from 12:00 to 1:30 PM. It's a pretty big cost so I am looking for guys that can commit or even drop in skaters to help me curb the cost to my pocket. If we have any skaters from the area I would welcome anyone to play. Message me or post if interested.

Skill level is going to really depend on who shows up. I am going to suck because I am goalie skating out for the first time.

Cheers!

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Hey guys,

I am posting this here because I need some help. I am going to be renting ice in Dover, NH on Sunday afternoons from 7/20 to 8/24 from 12:00 to 1:30 PM. It's a pretty big cost so I am looking for guys that can commit or even drop in skaters to help me curb the cost to my pocket. If we have any skaters from the area I would welcome anyone to play. Message me or post if interested.

Skill level is going to really depend on who shows up. I am going to suck because I am goalie skating out for the first time.

Cheers!

A little too far away for my taste, too bad man. I've really been dying to play lately. Can't wait for the winter to play some pond hockey.

hockeybpr25

Dec 31, 2009
Just got a job in Dover, however I still live in Manch. If you do this after I move out there I'm down. My lease isn't up until January though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2