Remenda or DeBrusk?

Remenda or DeBrusk?

• Total voters

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
Can’t stand Remenda honestly. He’s literally the last person I want to listen to when we’re losing games. He sees himself as a hockey genius and feels the need to explain everything as if we’re just learning about the sport.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Salt and Vinegar.
A9OdNAn.gif

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Would you rather:

Listen to Remenda commentary

Or

Have a scrotum that filled with freshly popped pop corn every time you got aroused

Nothing beats ***** you own and you’re good to go for whenever she needs that D. So I’d rather (A).

The latter option sounds painful and/or too confusing because popcorn is the best snack AINEC.

I’ll think I’d rather Remenda commentary, I can enjoy hockey without his attempted pedagogical analysis. Oilers fans are passionate and overall intelligent hockey fans. Save the pontification for the Sharks, Panthers, et al. type fan bases.

DeBrusk knows the average Oiler fan is diehard passionate and grew up with the sport. It’s in our Western Canadian DNA. We don’t need to be patronized the way Remenda analyzes. He’s probably not even meaning to come across as eye rolling as he does. He just misses the mark on the fan base.

TL/DR: I’ll take Remenda commentary because I can ignore it. Does mess with my popcorn game.

Reactions: McLovin

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Nothing beats ***** you own and you’re good to go for whenever she needs that D. So I’d rather (A).

The latter option sounds painful and/or too confusing because popcorn is the best snack AINEC.

I’ll think I’d rather Remenda commentary, I can enjoy hockey without his attempted pedagogical analysis. Oilers fans are passionate and overall intelligent hockey fans. Save the pontification for the Sharks, Panthers, et al. type fan bases.

DeBrusk knows the average Oiler fan is diehard passionate and grew up with the sport. It’s in our Western Canadian DNA. We don’t need to be patronized the way Remenda analyzes. He’s probably not even meaning to come across as eye rolling as he does. He just misses the mark on the fan base.

TL/DR: I’ll take Remenda commentary because I can ignore it. Does mess with my popcorn game.
Yeah, I'll take the popcorn nads.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Would you rather:

Listen to Remenda commentary

Or

Have a scrotum that filled with freshly popped pop corn every time you got aroused

Hmmm...does the popcorn stay trapped inside the scrotum? Or does it come out of the pores or something and made available to eat?

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm...does the popcorn stay trapped inside the scrotum? Or does it come out of the pores or something and made available to eat?
Edit: Idk man. You can eat it i guess. Lol

This is weird right?...

Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I don't like Remenda, his voice is annoying and it gets quiet seemingly at random making you strain to hear what he just said, not that it really matters what he just said cause his analysis of plays is either boneheaded obvious or just plain boneheaded. Also and most importantly... he's too wrinkly.

Oh and Debrusk is so damn likeable. Like a super friendly cuddly giant teddy bear.

Reactions: McLovin

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
I don't like Remenda, his voice is annoying and it gets quiet seemingly at random making you strain to hear what he just said, not that it really matters what he just said cause his analysis of plays is either boneheaded obvious or just plain boneheaded. Also and most importantly... he's too wrinkly.

Oh and Debrusk is so damn likeable. Like a super friendly cuddly giant teddy bear.

Wasn't Debrusk charged with beating a taxi driver in Vancouver or something?

Yeah, sounds cuddly to me too.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
This poll is so obvious :rolleyes:

The real poll should be:

Remenda
or
Randorf

I'm lucky I haven't smashed my TV when Randork is doing Oilers games.

:damnpc:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->