GDT: Remembering When We Were Badass (Washington @ Anaheim, 6:00pm PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Amazing game and very fitting for Nieds tribute night. Really didn't think we'd see this kind of effort and execution from them this season. Hopefully they'll build on this.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Good for Miller. Captain America.
347.gif

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I’m glad Henrique had a good game. Watching him isolated is fun. He sees the game so well.

What a ridiculous difference in this team in spots

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
OT a bit, but what a fun night with all the old players, etc.. My wife and I really enjoyed the relaxed personalities (for a change).. not to sound too geeky, but it kinda was one of those nights that gave me the warm fuzzy's about hockey again.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
How did GMBM allow Randy to do what he did last couple of years?
Getting further from top picks but getting more positive about the next season. And losing is no good for a what should be a proud franchise.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I’m glad Henrique had a good game. Watching him isolated is fun. He sees the game so well.

What a ridiculous difference in this team in spots

Rico is the perfect center for Jones and Terry. He's a smart player who sees the game well, isn't selfish, and typically makes the right play. He can let Jones-Terry play their speed/skill game and be in the best supporting position for them. Wouldn't hate that line going forward and next season.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Do people think that was a concept Randy invented or something? It might be a staple of every hockey team in existence.
I’d say we mastered the lay back and let them back in it.....
Didn’t invent it for sure......but we took it to the next level!:laugh:

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I’d say we mastered the lay back and let them back in it.....
Didn’t invent it for sure......but we took it to the next level!:laugh:

I wouldn't say that either, if you read a GDT from the Boudreau era you might find more complaints(more leads to defend) about it. People hate it because it's either boring or exciting for all the wrong reasons but I'd say it works pretty well.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
fowler was great tonight. loooked like a #1

someone mentioned he went back to his regular visor tonight. wonder if that has had any issues on his play.

we know it did with getzy when he tried to put a visor on after he got that facial injury. eventually getz went back to no visor

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad