Remaining Schedule/possible points

Richards18Forever

Nov 15, 2006
philadelphia
So we play Columbus 3, NJ 3, Pittsburgh 2, Carolina 2, NYR, NYI, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Minnesota.

How many games do you see us winning?

NJ always gives us fits. maybe we win 1 against them and maybe we split with Carolina, possibly against at young fast Winnipeg. the rest are top playoff teams and teams fighting for positioning.

so 30 possible points. I struggle to see us getting more then 8 against our schedule.

that would total a 78 point season.
How does everyone else think we'll fair against remaining schedule and how many points do you think we'll finish with?

I say between 75-80 points

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
So we play Columbus 3, NJ 3, Pittsburgh 2, Carolina 2, NYR, NYI, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Minnesota.

How many games do you see us winning?

NJ always gives us fits. maybe we win 1 against them and maybe we split with Carolina, possibly against at young fast Winnipeg. the rest are top playoff teams and teams fighting for positioning.

so 30 possible points. I struggle to see us getting more then 8 against our schedule.

that would total a 78 point season.
How does everyone else think we'll fair against remaining schedule and how many points do you think we'll finish with?

I say between 75-80 points

We will probably get between 10-12 of the remaining 30 points.

RinaldoZac

Jun 30, 2012
1W in 3 vs CBJ
1W and 1OTL in 3 vs NJ
1W in 2 vs PIT
1W in 2 vs CAR
1W vs NYR, NYI, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Minnesota.
11 points

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
1W against CLB (Bob factor if nothing else)
1W against NJ (head case)
0 against PIT (they own us this season)
1W against Carolina
3W against the rest (generous, possibly worse)

total +12 points

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I would be legitimately happy of they lost every single remaining game. They won't, but it's the best case scenario.

I've said it a million times now, if I have to put up with watching this ****ing godawful season then there better at least be a prize at the end of it.

Last time a season was this painful, we got a #1D.

This time we need a #1C and it'll all be worth it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I would be legitimately happy of they lost every single remaining game. They won't, but it's the best case scenario.

I've said it a million times now, if I have to put up with watching this ****ing godawful season then there better at least be a prize at the end of it.

45ww0wy.gif

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

I have a feeling you'll be saying this next year too. :naughty:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
They have 70 points, so if they lose every remaining game they would probably finish 29th behind Arizona who have 60.

If the Avs won their last 14 games they would finish with 69 points, so finishing 30th is impossible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad