OT: Relationship Advice Thread

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by Loki Dog 74, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Roo Returns Skjeikspeare No More

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000

Haha my female friend who I've mentioned here I want to visit and is in a bad covid state now, we both turn into Statler and Waldorf from The Muppet making fun of all these couples we know who go full cult when they get married and have kids.

You got bills and responsibilities I get it but you don't have to disappear from society for years at a time. There are ways around it even occasionally.

2. SnowblindNYR Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
  3. NYSPORTS back after this

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
    Some woman from Russia i never met says she likes me and is willing to hide in my basement until i get her a Green Card.

4. New York RKY Let's Go Rangers!

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
    Home Page:
    What are you gonna tell the other girl you already have locked up down there?

NYSPORTS likes this.
  5. NYSPORTS back after this

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
    idk, but she keep speaking to a guy named snowstorm but won’t meet him. Must be Covid.

NYR likes this.
  6. SnowblindNYR Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
    So I'm back in this thread. I took a break because I felt like at least with one poster it was used as a way to vent his frustrations about my anti-Lundqvist posting habits. Anyway, I went back to the matchmaking well and did 2 zoom call dates with this girl. I really liked her and thought we were clicking but I got rejected yesterday. I considered ending the service and recouping some of the money but in the end, I think the only thing worse than getting rejected by 13 girls is being rejected by 11 girls and quitting.

7. Hi ImHFNYR Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
    Normandy
  8. Hi ImHFNYR Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 200,000
    Normandy
    You brought up the NYR G, unprompted, in the discussion we had. Because a small part of the overall discussion involved me saying you MIGHT potentially have some personality flaws bc you have a history of questionable behavior here.

Personality flaws YOU further highlighted when you admitted you wanted to hide your height (dishonesty by omission... that I empathized with btw before explaining why it was bad for you to do). It was also highlighted bc you said you were upset you weren't responded to in less than a day (which is something else I empathized with. Then I ended up advising you to not sweat it bc you don't want to waste time chasing someone you barely know.)

I also said that you had chilled out around here in recent years and that it was for you to reflect on several key things that ANYONE should bring into a relationship.

I gave you clear, grounded explanations of why your thoughts could be detrimental to you and gave you practical advice that can be applied to any situation.

You only took Henrik Lundqvist out of it. All these days later it's the literal first thing you had to bring up. Wtf